For some reason the heater in my '94 Accord now stays on, even when the console control is set all the way over to the "cool" setting. I took it in to a local shop and they adjusted the cable going from the heater control knob to the core, but that didn't fix it. Does this mean the core needs to be replaced?
Heater stays on on 1994 Honda Accord
Asked by for the 1994 Honda Accord
Verified for the Honda Accord35 reports
1 answerOctober 02, 2011
3 answersSeptember 11, 2009
1 answerFebruary 16, 2015
1 answerFebruary 13, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Accord Questions
- where does spring go on fuel filler door
- my car loses acceleration and then bucks catches and then lurches forward
- brake & tail lights stay on after car is off and lights are not turned on
- WHY: Car starts but stalls after 2 or 3 seconds. No check engine light.
- S light staying on, TCU blinking 4 long and then one short quick one?
1994 Honda Accord Estimates
- Air Conditioning Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Ashmore, IL
- Oil Pressure Sensor Replacement ($79 - $99) in Mount Jewett, PA
- Wheel Alignment ($88 - $111) in Belpre, KS
- Spark Plug Replacement ($92 - $128) in Mayfield, KY
- Engine Front Cover Gasket Replacement ($70 - $84) in Money, MS
- Brake Caliper Replacement ($485 - $592) in Mereta, TX