For some reason the heater in my '94 Accord now stays on, even when the console control is set all the way over to the "cool" setting. I took it in to a local shop and they adjusted the cable going from the heater control knob to the core, but that didn't fix it. Does this mean the core needs to be replaced?
Heater stays on on 1994 Honda Accord
1 answerOctober 02, 2011
3 answersSeptember 11, 2009
Verified for the Honda Accord30 reports
1 answerFebruary 16, 2015
1 answerFebruary 13, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Accord Questions
- Why would my speedometer drop to 0 and my D4 (drive position on dash)light flash
- Battery positive cable melted and when I try to start all power cuts off
- Cost to repair drivers side rack and pinion
- I have Navigation installed and wondering if it is possible to sort the names
- Can replacing a damaged tail light affect interior (map) lights?