For some reason the heater in my '94 Accord now stays on, even when the console control is set all the way over to the "cool" setting. I took it in to a local shop and they adjusted the cable going from the heater control knob to the core, but that didn't fix it. Does this mean the core needs to be replaced?
Heater stays on on 1994 Honda Accord
Verified for the Honda Accord35 reports
3 answersSeptember 11, 2009
1 answerFebruary 16, 2015
1 answerFebruary 13, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Accord Questions
- Engine light illuminated intermittently.
- What would cause the engine to start and then cut-off after warming?
- Oil pan removal, i have all the bolts off, stuck on the automatic tranny cover,
- How do I remove a screw that fell into the steering column?
- My check engine light is on after replacing the plugs, ignition coils anf EGR
1994 Honda Accord Estimates
- Clutch Master Cylinder Replacement ($175 - $264) in Ashmore, IL
- Heater Blower Motor Resistor Replacement ($90 - $194) in Mount Jewett, PA
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($226 - $352) in Belpre, KS
- Canister Purge Valve Replacement ($138 - $181) in Mayfield, KY
- Brake Caliper Replacement ($485 - $592) in Money, MS
- Engine Mount Replacement ($559 - $763) in Mereta, TX