For some reason the heater in my '94 Accord now stays on, even when the console control is set all the way over to the "cool" setting. I took it in to a local shop and they adjusted the cable going from the heater control knob to the core, but that didn't fix it. Does this mean the core needs to be replaced?
Heater stays on on 1994 Honda Accord
Asked by for the 1994 Honda Accord
1 answerOctober 02, 2011
3 answersSeptember 11, 2009
1 answerFebruary 16, 2015
Verified for the Honda Accord35 reports
1 answerFebruary 13, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Accord Questions
- How much does it cost to replace a passenger door
- why does my car shake like the wheels are about to fall off. whats the problem?
- Replaced low beam bulb and connector, passenger side. Trouble shooting what next
- What size wrench is needed for oil drain plug? And where is oil filter located ?
- I have a 99 Honda Accord Ex 4 Cylinder and it cranks but doesn't start
1994 Honda Accord Estimates
- Knock Sensor Replacement ($211 - 265) in Ashmore, IL
- Clutch Master Cylinder Replacement ($175 - 264) in Mount Jewett, PA
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($60 - 82) in Belpre, KS
- Alternator Replacement ($193 - 395) in Mayfield, KY
- Tie Rod Replacement ($142 - 626) in Money, MS
- Wheel Bearing Replacement ($428 - 630) in Mereta, TX