For some reason the heater in my '94 Accord now stays on, even when the console control is set all the way over to the "cool" setting. I took it in to a local shop and they adjusted the cable going from the heater control knob to the core, but that didn't fix it. Does this mean the core needs to be replaced?
Heater stays on on 1994 Honda Accord
Verified for the Honda Accord30 reports
1 answerOctober 02, 2011
3 answersSeptember 11, 2009
1 answerFebruary 16, 2015
1 answerFebruary 13, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Accord Questions
- The Lamp Light is on.is it something I can do to fix on my own or shop repair it
- My mechanic just change my coolant sensor it failed inspection but he said I have to drive it for eczema on of miles for it to reset is this true thank you very much
- I just had a cooling sensor replaced my mechanic said I have to drive it for so many miles for it to pass inspection why is this
- How can I be sure which transmission speed sensor I need to replace.
- what is a torque converter my check engine light is on and I was told