The expansion bottle is filling up. NO loss of power, oil level normal
Heater sometimes hot sometimes not on 2005 Kia Sedona
1 answer 3 comments
scan codes in a/c module and post so we can adv
go to a shop and ask them o scan a/c module for codes
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Sedona Questions
- Engine runs fine wont drive forward or back when i put in gear suddenly
- I'm having to add coolant almost daily. I see water coming from the tailpipe!
- ESP lighting on
- put in drive gas petal take off, it makes a pooping pow noices.new timing belt ?
- My 2003 kia sedona start an drive in only first gear head lights on only !
2005 Kia Sedona Estimates
- 150,000 Mile Service ($232 - 342) in Glen Echo, MD
- Ignition Wire Set Replacement ($281 - 413) in Napoleon, OH
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Harpersfield, NY
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($1,433 - 2,002) in Piedmont, KS
- Liftgate Lock Cylinder Replacement ($88 - 144) in Kilmichael, MS
- Manifold Absolute Pressure Sensor Replacement ($121 - 141) in Alamo, TX