when my heater comes on it starts smelling like rubber burning, then the smell stops, then it will start up again after awhile. What is causing that?
heater smells like rubber burning on 2000 Nissan Sentra
1 answerFebruary 24, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Sentra Questions
- installed use engine car started and ran fine I parked car to do other repairs.
- Why would my car stall out while idling in traffic?
- Has / or is there a recall in progress for the fuel level sensor.
- Car suddenly will not start. Battery replaced and started tested good.
- Problem with speedometer, odometer & warning lights
2000 Nissan Sentra Estimates
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($83 - 104) in Chase, LA
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Rear ($254 - 356) in Baldwinsville, NY
- 97,500 Mile Service ($54 - 94) in Piermont, NY
- Ignition Wire Set Replacement ($149 - 205) in Gifford, PA
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($661 - 749) in Banner Elk, NC
- Stabilizer Bar Link Kit Replacement ($73 - 86) in Center Strafford, NH