when my heater comes on it starts smelling like rubber burning, then the smell stops, then it will start up again after awhile. What is causing that?
heater smells like rubber burning on 2000 Nissan Sentra
1 answerFebruary 24, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Sentra Questions
- My car is push button and it will not start, has been doing this off n on
- Can a broken strut cause the steering column to lock?
- Whilst driving my vehicle looses power but does not shutoff
- need to know whats wrong with the ckp po335
- installed use engine car started and ran fine I parked car to do other repairs.
2000 Nissan Sentra Estimates
- EGR Valve Replacement ($235 - 323) in Chase, LA
- Strut Replacement - Rear ($544 - 692) in Baldwinsville, NY
- 142,500 Mile Service ($54 - 94) in Piermont, NY
- 37,500 Mile Service ($54 - 94) in Gifford, PA
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($221 - 344) in Banner Elk, NC
- Cooling System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Center Strafford, NH