First my heater only worked on high, so i changed the resistor. And it was working on all the speeds. Then I noticed that when i try to put it on defrost only or to change the settings it doesn't change, the heat just blows out of everywhere. About a month after we changed the resistor, I noticed the fan would work on all the settings except high. Now just a couple weeks ago it started to make a loud noise and it stopped working all together. You can hear it going but barely anything at all comes out of the vents. I let the truck run for about 45 mins and my windshield was barely defrosted.
Heater problems again on 1995 Chevrolet 1500 Pickup
2 answersFebruary 16, 2014
1 answerSeptember 07, 2013
1 answerJanuary 12, 2011
- 1995 Chevrolet 1500 Pickup Repair and Maintenance
- 1995 Chevrolet 1500 Pickup Maintenance Schedule
- 1995 Chevrolet 1500 Pickup Problems(19)
- 1995 Chevrolet 1500 Pickup Repair Estimates
- 1995 Chevrolet 1500 Pickup Q&A(154)
- 1995 Chevrolet 1500 Pickup Recalls(5)
- 1995 Chevrolet 1500 Pickup Shops
- 1995 Chevrolet 1500 Pickup Reviews(5)
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet 1500 Pickup Questions
- I have a 1996 chevy siverdao. Ive changed the wires,plugs,rotor, cap and it.
- what is the ID of rubber section of fuel line on outlet side of filter
- Gear shifter isn't always engaging in park. Reads the rest of the gears.
- Why does my truck stall?
- Air conditioning looses pressure when turned on reads 80 when off