bill from bensalem, heater not working, fan works on all speeds, engine temperture ok, radiator and heater hoses are hot, had radiator cap off, when engine was at temperture didn't see water moving through radiator.
Heater problems on 1997 Nissan Maxima
1 answer 1 comment
poss bad water pump or plugged heater core or heater valve not operational. are both heater hoses warm to touch?
1 answerDecember 04, 2009
2 answersJanuary 28, 2010
1 answerJuly 06, 2011
1 answerNovember 27, 2010
0 answersDecember 19, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Maxima Questions
- How do I determine transmission slip and identify leak?
- My car idles bad & it stumbles off what could be the problem
- LOST WATER IN RADIATOR TEMP WENT TO HOT SHUT DOWN ENGINE WHEN COOLED ADDED WATER
- The loud sound is coming out of motor ( ker ker). What is the problem.
- Why does black smoke come out of the exhaust sometimes.