bill from bensalem, heater not working, fan works on all speeds, engine temperture ok, radiator and heater hoses are hot, had radiator cap off, when engine was at temperture didn't see water moving through radiator.
Heater problems on 1997 Nissan Maxima
1 answer 1 comment
poss bad water pump or plugged heater core or heater valve not operational. are both heater hoses warm to touch?
1 answerDecember 04, 2009
2 answersJanuary 28, 2010
1 answerNovember 27, 2010
0 answersDecember 19, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Maxima Questions
- Oil leak - valve cover gaskets - keep checking oil dipstick until repair?
- Have a coolant leak and can not find it but lose a gallon every few days
- I have a 1999 maximum and my rpm will not rise above 2500
- Had all motor mounts all done + caliber but my car excellorated from 45 to 70
- estimate to change motor mount
1997 Nissan Maxima Estimates
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Rear ($518 - 1,124) in Bowie, AZ
- General Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Westport, MA
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($477 - 1,198) in Hastings, FL
- Radiator Fan Assembly Replacement ($301 - 504) in Longmont, CO
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($28 - 37) in Crescent Mills, CA
- Instrument Panel Replacement ($2,024 - 2,402) in Grandin, ND