1995 Mercedes-Benz S320 Q&A

1995 Mercedes-Benz S320 Question: heater problems

with auto on or any other switchs are on. i have cold air coming out on the left side and rear of car.i have heat coming out on the right side of the car.there are no codes -
You may have a problem with Control Panel or Defective Duovalve. Has and work been done to it? it is also possible if has been apart to have Connector plugs reversed on back of control panel. -
A cracked or broken heater core outlet housing can cause a coolant leak near the bulkhead (firewall). Our technicians remind us that coolant leaks should be repaired in order to avoid overheating ...
Other than a defective motor, a bad switch or blower motor resistor assembly can cause an inoperative heater blower motor.
My blower has stopped working on my car. It will not blow air conditioning or heat . Is the problem the heater blower? How much
Heater fan sometimes is inop other times it works. But there is always cold air comming out back air vent. Also passenger door soft close is inop.
I have a 1995 S320 MB that I need instructions to take the wood face cover off the center console so that I can replace the heater controls. Thanks Ken