my heater will not blow air. occasionally it will come on. ac does not work either.. is this due 2 a fan or motor going bad???
heater problem on 2000 Pontiac Grand Prix
1 answerAugust 08, 2010
1 answerNovember 29, 2010
1 answerFebruary 02, 2011
1 answerOctober 21, 2010
1 answerNovember 30, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Grand Prix Questions
- What is fuel pressure psi
- What causes this?I have to push the gas peddle to the floor for the car to move
- My fuel line is leaking from the round thing built into the line how to fix it
- Hard to start 1/2 the time. Tacometer will drop to 0 sometimes. Stalls sometimes
- my codes saying I have air flow and sensor blockage/damage? cost to repair?