Just got the van and the service engine light was on,no heat,running bad especially at idle and dying when i put it in gear,did a tune up,changed the water pump,changed the thermostat.Test drive-imediately the service engine light on,heat started working then stopped,and then over heated bad????
heater not working,service engine light on,running rough on 1992 Ford E-150
This week's top 10
Recent Ford E-150 Questions
- what color wire fuel sensor in harness under driver door
- were is the transmission modulator value at its not on the right side of trans
- While driving down the highway it start making a humming sound and dies!!
- The engine won't start
- What is a reasonable price to replace the computer in a i992 Ford econoline 150?
1992 Ford E-150 Estimates
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($122 - 157) in Nunapitchuk, AK
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($195 - 321) in Eden, MD
- Coolant Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Big Creek, WV
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($44 - 60) in Groveland, NY
- Parking Brake Shoe Replacement ($262 - 599) in Willows, CA
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($44 - 56) in Nichols, FL