i have a 2000 dodge 2500 5.9l gas heater plowes warm for 2 or 3 second on passinger side then turns cold , both hoses are hot thermistate is good ,what do i need to do? and what does the air condition pump going on and off got to do with the heater
heater not working on 2000 Dodge Ram 2500
1 answerApril 02, 2010
1 answerNovember 17, 2010
1 answerNovember 12, 2010
2 answersAugust 21, 2009
1 answerOctober 02, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Ram 2500 Questions
- air circulation is stuck on defrost vents only,
- How do you set the timing on a fuel injector pump
- While driving truck, it will go into neutral like state.
- lostmy battery amps -then battery fried then 2nd battery then starter went out-replaced batteries-,starter and alternator- now only 10 minuest later battery is low amping again! told the heater block was constantly running thou not on -almost on fir
- ALTERNATOR, STARTER AND BATTERIES just replaced because batteries were low amping and fryed one battery and starter- checked all wiring and grounds -new batterys ST WONT HOLD CHARGE either and CONTINUING TO DRAIN BATTERY WHAT IS GOING ON ?