i have a 2000 dodge 2500 5.9l gas heater plowes warm for 2 or 3 second on passinger side then turns cold , both hoses are hot thermistate is good ,what do i need to do? and what does the air condition pump going on and off got to do with the heater
heater not working on 2000 Dodge Ram 2500
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Ram 2500 Questions
- Voltage regulator
- Engine shuts down randomly when you slow down to turn or decelerate
- Replaced fuel pump and filter truck still wont start. any ideas on what it is?
- Van keeps cutting off. I replaced coil & complete tune up and fuel pump.
- Leaking antifreeze but no leaks visible. Brand new radiator put in yday. The top
2000 Dodge Ram 2500 Estimates
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Wentworth, SD
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Rear ($76 - 128) in Flagstaff, AZ
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($201 - 307) in Lake Creek, TX
- Head Gasket Replacement ($1,244 - 1,588) in Tillson, NY
- Suspension Leaf Spring Replacement ($545 - 1,032) in Gosnell, AR
- Engine Mount Replacement ($270 - 310) in Grove, OK