i have a 2000 dodge 2500 5.9l gas heater plowes warm for 2 or 3 second on passinger side then turns cold , both hoses are hot thermistate is good ,what do i need to do? and what does the air condition pump going on and off got to do with the heater
heater not working on 2000 Dodge Ram 2500
Asked by for the 2000 Dodge Ram 2500
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Ram 2500 Questions
- airconditioner quit working after being charged. The drivers side was working.
- Truck hesitates while accelerating when you first tried to take off also at idle the RPMs will go up and down
- there is two fuse boxes, ones inside and there is another one outside
- Why is my diesel truck Smoking and very little power?
- stalls out, usually more at over 55 MPG. no show on computer read.
2000 Dodge Ram 2500 Estimates
- Coolant Leak Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Wentworth, SD
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Flagstaff, AZ
- Fuel Filter Change ($109 - $145) in Lake Creek, TX
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($466 - $689) in Tillson, NY
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($88 - $186) in Gosnell, AR
- Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($68 - $97) in Grove, OK