The A/C works perfectly fine. Yet when switching over to the heater nothing but room temp air blows out. This problem started at about 90,000 miles. Im planning on selling the truck soon and i would like to get it fixed. It has been freezing winters with the heater not working. I have had to replace the fan once before due to the wire harness connectors melting to the fan. Could that have started the problem? Or is it the A/C / Heater actuator not working? The truck now has 110,000 miles on her.
Heater malfunction. When attempting to turn the heater on only room temp blows. on 2006 GMC Sierra 1500
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Sierra 1500 Questions
- Can I replace a regular 4.3 motor with a 4.3 vortex. From a 2001 blazer into a 2
- Can I put a motor from a 2001blazer into my truck. The blazer has a vortex
- Transmission went out price on new
- while driving down the rd my headlights and dashboard turns off.
- Why is GM not issuing a recall to fix the passlock system for free?
2006 GMC Sierra 1500 Estimates
- Ball Joint Replacement - Lower ($289 - 447) in Garretson, SD
- Power Steering Pressure Hose Replacement ($184 - 239) in Unity, ME
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($59 - 80) in Cambridge, WI
- Transfer Case Fluid Replacement ($76 - 128) in Oregon City, OR
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($194 - 216) in Dunmor, KY
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($454 - 555) in Columbia, IL