The A/C works perfectly fine. Yet when switching over to the heater nothing but room temp air blows out. This problem started at about 90,000 miles. Im planning on selling the truck soon and i would like to get it fixed. It has been freezing winters with the heater not working. I have had to replace the fan once before due to the wire harness connectors melting to the fan. Could that have started the problem? Or is it the A/C / Heater actuator not working? The truck now has 110,000 miles on her.
Heater malfunction. When attempting to turn the heater on only room temp blows. on 2006 GMC Sierra 1500
1 more answer
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Sierra 1500 Questions
- When I shift into gear, it make a grinding noice, any suggestions would be
- I ran my truck out of gas when it was freezing cold out now it won't start
- Service 4wd light, no lights on 4wd switch, stuck in 2wd.
- can I use platinium spark plugs instead of iridium?
- Do I have to take off the steering wheel just to replace the ignition switch
2006 GMC Sierra 1500 Estimates
- Spark Plug Replacement ($245 - 333) in Garretson, SD
- Heater Hose Replacement ($143 - 213) in Unity, ME
- Coolant Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Cambridge, WI
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($87 - 117) in Oregon City, OR
- Suspension Leaf Spring Replacement ($370 - 402) in Dunmor, KY
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($351 - 414) in Columbia, IL