The A/C works perfectly fine. Yet when switching over to the heater nothing but room temp air blows out. This problem started at about 90,000 miles. Im planning on selling the truck soon and i would like to get it fixed. It has been freezing winters with the heater not working. I have had to replace the fan once before due to the wire harness connectors melting to the fan. Could that have started the problem? Or is it the A/C / Heater actuator not working? The truck now has 110,000 miles on her.
Heater malfunction. When attempting to turn the heater on only room temp blows. on 2006 GMC Sierra 1500
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Sierra 1500 Questions
- My steering wheel is slightly angled towards the drivers door is this normal?
- Driving 65 on Highway. Truck just stalled. It starts an immediately stalls out,
- Replaced the starter, crank but not start, coils not firing,new sensor bcm/pcm
- when driving my anti theft light comes on and shuts off all my gauges of but the
- clicking noise in cabin under dash.