i have a pin hole in my heater hose.The hose splits off three ways one go's to the intake manifold and one go's to the heatercore and one runs to a metal pipe that runs across the front of the motor and down and to the back of the motor and snap on to a nother pipe.but my leak is in the one that runs to the intake manifold.
heater hose leak on 1994 Ford Aerostar
Asked by Visitor for the 1994 Ford Aerostar
1 answerApril 26, 2010
1 answerJanuary 03, 2012
1 answerJune 16, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Aerostar Questions
- I put new starter relay n new starter n selenoid n alternator n Wont hold charge
- What would be making it backfire an it acts like its not getting gas an shaking
- Rattles and spiytrinng top speed 40mph. I changed spark plug and wires fuel ffi
- What would the cost be to fix the rear abs brakes?
- can i get a diagram for the heat and air? i cant get it to blow out of vents inside.