Heater core inlet & outlet hoses are same temp, hot. So core should not be stopped up, right? I can hear a clicking sound under the dash. As the blower blows cool air I asume the control doors are open correctly to let the air flow. Cannot find any lose vac. hoses. Eng temp is fine.Cannot locate the heater control val. is it elect or vac operated? Thanks
Heater fan works fine but blows only cool air. on 1997 Lincoln Town Car
This week's top 10
Recent Lincoln Town Car Questions
- Im getting 3 codes -61318-61869-61676 ??? I haven't seen codes like this yet ?
- Car won't run at full power. Keeps shaking and shutting off.
- Under dash my headlights, interior lights, turn signals and park lights wont wor
- the steering wheel is locked up an can't get it unlocked.the key is in the
- My towncar only moves in reverse .transmission filter &fluid new