I bought the car in the winter of 2010 and everything ran fine. Now it is getting cold again the heat doesn't work anymore. I know for sure it isn't the heater core, Thermostat or fluid. Everything seems to be in shape but can't find the problem. I'm not very mechanically inclined so as much help as possible would be very appreciated. Thank you
Heater fan is turning on, Fluid is full just changed thermostat. What else? on 2000 Lincoln LS
This week's top 10
Recent Lincoln LS Questions
- I replaced my power steering pump and now I have no power steering what's wrong?
- How bad is it if the thermostat housing is having problems.
- How do I change the air filter in my car.
- Why does the check electrical system come on every time I turn on my car.
- Why does the check engine light come on for a couple of days then turns off.