I bought the car in the winter of 2010 and everything ran fine. Now it is getting cold again the heat doesn't work anymore. I know for sure it isn't the heater core, Thermostat or fluid. Everything seems to be in shape but can't find the problem. I'm not very mechanically inclined so as much help as possible would be very appreciated. Thank you
Heater fan is turning on, Fluid is full just changed thermostat. What else? on 2000 Lincoln LS
This week's top 10
Recent Lincoln LS Questions
- Serpentine belt coming off alternator and tearing outside strand of belt off
- The engine is overheating and the car shut off.
- My heater blows cold air, what could the problem be
- I replaced my power steering pump and now I have no power steering what's wrong?
- How bad is it if the thermostat housing is having problems.