I bought the car in the winter of 2010 and everything ran fine. Now it is getting cold again the heat doesn't work anymore. I know for sure it isn't the heater core, Thermostat or fluid. Everything seems to be in shape but can't find the problem. I'm not very mechanically inclined so as much help as possible would be very appreciated. Thank you
Heater fan is turning on, Fluid is full just changed thermostat. What else? on 2000 Lincoln LS
This week's top 10
Recent Lincoln LS Questions
- what does the etc engine overide light on means
- Tranny won't stay in gear,pump wines loudly, can move it when it's cool not warm
- When vehicle is parked on hill with front up the inside leaks when it rains, why
- my car will not go into any gear, but its not the linkage. where does fluid go.
- The fan won't speed up with the temp of the engine. Stays one speed slow.
2000 Lincoln LS Estimates
- Starter Replacement ($254 - 294) in Zeeland, MI
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($212 - 304) in DeQuincy, LA
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($263 - 369) in Rollinsville, CO
- Wheel Alignment ($88 - 111) in Laurens, NY
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($477 - 503) in Merkel, TX
- Noise Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in Tonawanda, NY