Where does the grey wire go? All fuses are good. Fan does not work on any speed.
heater fan does not work. There is 12v on the red wire. No voltage on grey wire? on 1997 Cadillac DeVille
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac DeVille Questions
- hey I have changed the catallic converter, fuel pump and car still cuts off
- I have a 94 DeVille and it won't shift,I'm not a car girl so I'm clueless.
- What is the easiest way to remove heater core from a 2001 cadillac Deville
- Under steering colume
- My car idels for a hr or better no overheating but soon as I drive it starts ove
1997 Cadillac DeVille Estimates
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($292 - 412) in Fruitland, NM
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Front ($277 - 360) in Cozad, NE
- Ball Joint Replacement - Upper ($234 - 408) in Progreso, TX
- Starter Replacement ($442 - 698) in Tyrone, OK
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($836 - 3,595) in Hillview, KY
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($659 - 1,211) in Toast, NC