heat do not work
heater do not work on 2001 Hyundai Tiburon
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by ebans777 ,
December 27, 2012
check heater valve, heater core and motor, check fuses
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Tiburon Questions
- Why is my car Losing power at 3000 rpms during acceleration.
- got a 2003 hyundai Tiburon V6, the speed sensor burns out every other week.
- My car stalled out and won't crank back up...
- Why won't my car stay running unless I hold my hand over the air intake
- no heat fan runs but when you turn it to heat the light for the ac lights up
2001 Hyundai Tiburon Estimates
- Strut Replacement - Rear ($433 - 585) in Oakland, RI
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($45 - 57) in Hartwood, VA
- Canister Purge Valve Replacement ($112 - 171) in Pleasant Hill, TN
- Brake Pad Replacement ($147 - 202) in Blairs Mills, PA
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($308 - 328) in Collettsville, NC
- Vibration Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in Mount Vernon, IN