I just bought my 95 SAAB 9000 Griffin Edition a couple of weeks ago. The guy I bought it from said it needed a new radiator, and a heater core. I bought the new radiator, but before I buy a new heater core I want to make sure it needs a new heater core for sure. Alot of people have been saying that alot of the time it's the o-rings. Either way the guy I bought it from said the heater core was leaking into the car. When I looked at it, the hoses were cut... All in all I guess my question is, is does anyone know how to remove the heater core? Do I have to remove the dash, or anything from inside the car to take out the heater core. Or, can I just remove it from under the hood?
Heater cores? on 1995 Saab 9000
1 answerNovember 14, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Saab 9000 Questions
- When I turn on blower motor the amperage drops dramatically replaced battery
- car keeps stalling while driving. Tried to jack up idling but to no avail
- How can I reset anti theft?
- how to solve a White smoke problem, after a new engine and a new turbo?
- How do you replace outside cv boots on the front axel ?