smell of anti-freeze in passenger side. mist on driver side of windshield when heater is on,also gets alittle better when heat temp turned down to 60 degrees
heater core installment on 1992 Cadillac DeVille
2 answersMarch 29, 2012
2 answersMarch 28, 2012
3 answersFebruary 18, 2010
1 answerSeptember 24, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac DeVille Questions
- My brake pedal is very soft and to the floor, braking slow, No fluid in lines
- What could cause my car to do this.
- heater blows cool air does not heat up. All coolant levels are good. What do I
- 1999 Cadillac Deville, completely shuts off when coming to a stop.
- started fast idle ICM was the problem, put used 2001better but still runs rough?
1992 Cadillac DeVille Estimates
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Taos Ski Valley, NM
- Heater Core Replacement ($333 - 463) in Le Claire, IA
- Wheel Alignment ($88 - 111) in Huntington, VT
- Steering Rack Replacement ($665 - 1,126) in Pike, NH
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($774 - 916) in Putney, KY
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($122 - 322) in Gunter, TX