My SUV has 90,000 miles on it and the heater core has gone out. How much should this cost to repair?
Heater Core on 1998 Ford Explorer
2 answersDecember 04, 2010
5 answersFebruary 13, 2009
1 answerMarch 05, 2010
3 answersDecember 30, 2009
1 answerNovember 12, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- i have no power to the heat and air control module no display no blower fan
- My truck won't turn over. I replaced the starter. Now it won't turn start
- Removing coil spring from strut. I used spring compressors to compress spring.
- How do I change a burned out lamp in the steering wheel controls?
- how do i disarm anti theft system PAT
1998 Ford Explorer Estimates
- Coolant Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Carson, IA
- General Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Aristes, PA
- Power Steering Pressure Hose Replacement ($213 - 295) in Troy, IL
- ABS System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Minerva, OH
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($200 - 521) in Grygla, MN
- Engine Mount Replacement ($213 - 453) in Elk, CA