My SUV has 90,000 miles on it and the heater core has gone out. How much should this cost to repair?
Heater Core on 1998 Ford Explorer
2 answersDecember 04, 2010
5 answersFebruary 13, 2009
1 answerMarch 05, 2010
1 answerNovember 12, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- She won't start, getting a low voltage reading.
- what causes power lock not to unlock with key or door panel switch
- What causes the speedometer roll back and stop working?
- thought fuel pump was bad so put new one in and still wont start
- had transmission coil pack changed and now when i put it in drive it dies