Here are the steps:
1. Remove the heater hoses.
2. Remove the console assembly. (This may be a bit tricky)
3. Remove the auxiliary air distribution duct.
4. Remove the heater core heat shield cover from the HVAC module.
5. Remove the air filter access cover.
6. Remove the heater core cover screws.
7. Lower and move the cover to obtain enough access to remove the heater core.
8. Remove the retaining screws and straps from the heater core.
9, Remove the heater core.
I am sorry I cannot provide any pictures to go with the instructions.