When replacing the heater core unit do you access this from under the hood or from the dash board
Heater Core on 1996 Ford Explorer
5 answersFebruary 13, 2009
2 answersDecember 04, 2010
1 answerNovember 12, 2010
2 answersNovember 01, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- my explorer chokes out and cuts off everytime i give it gas. what could it be?
- What law firm is doing the Ford Explorer lawsuit for plastic radiation connect.
- If my Explorer jumps time could it take out all three cylinders on One bank at the same time
- Is it okay to run conventional oil in my Explorer V6 non ecoboost engine?
- squeaks like the belt is loose then dies starts right back up