$164.00 to $209.00 labor for replacing a heater core, how many hrs. might this be?
Heater core on 1995 Chevrolet Camaro
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by user91328 ,
May 09, 2011
it pays 2.5 hours in the book. the variation in pricing depends on your area. try our directory tab at the top for a list of shops near you and call for bids.
2 answersOctober 12, 2009
2 answersJanuary 15, 2009
2 answersJanuary 22, 2014
2 answersJanuary 21, 2009
1 answerNovember 10, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Camaro Questions
- I get shocked when I touch the backing plate of my distributor when testing
- My car want start it saying anti theft system services
- Related Question to Previous Steering Wheel Airbag Issue...
- Is the recall still in effect for the steering wheel airbag? It just came on!
- after running highway speeds for an hour or so acts like its running out of gas
1995 Chevrolet Camaro Estimates
- Vacuum Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Hagerstown, IN
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($417 - 627) in Seville, OH
- Engine Coolant Temperature Sensor Replacement ($127 - 165) in Knoxville, PA
- Starter Replacement ($280 - 516) in Merrimack, NH
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($732 - 858) in Plentywood, MT
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($31 - 40) in Lookeba, OK