$164.00 to $209.00 labor for replacing a heater core, how many hrs. might this be?
Heater core on 1995 Chevrolet Camaro
1 answer 1 comment
ANSWER by user91328,
May 09, 2011
it pays 2.5 hours in the book. the variation in pricing depends on your area. try our directory tab at the top for a list of shops near you and call for bids.
2 answersOctober 12, 2009
2 answersJanuary 15, 2009
2 answersJanuary 22, 2014
2 answersJanuary 21, 2009
1 answerNovember 10, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Camaro Questions
- Check Engine light flashing after the shop changed my o2 sensor drivers side
- I have a 1993 z28 and it wont crank I lost the key and got a new one
- I have 1994 Camaro 8 cylinder, would not start at the 1st or 2nd turn of the key
- Can a 98-94 front end fit on a 99-01 camaro. The whole clip.
- why does the belt come off every time it rains?