How to bypass a heater core?
heater core on 1997 Buick Skylark
Verified for the Buick Skylark20 reports
2 answersOctober 03, 2016
1 answerMay 19, 2011
2 answersMarch 01, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Skylark Questions
- Where is my heater core located?
- Does the fuel pump have anything to do with a broken oil pressure dripping on ba
- My car stalls. Then It won't start back up untill after a while.
- when I come to a stop my car begins to shake and turns off what can it be
- why does my a/c temp rise from 43 deg's to 65 deg's at the middle dash vent