i have a leak on the inside of my car on the passenger side. i have been tolde it is the heater core. Do you have a step by step procedure of how to replace a heater core. Dealer ship to high, they book shows it to be a 10 hour job. Also do you have any pictures of the step instructions.
heater core on 1998 Cadillac Seville STS
4 answersJuly 10, 2010
1 answerSeptember 02, 2010
2 answersMarch 06, 2010
1 answerSeptember 18, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac Seville STS Questions
- Car occasionally won't start and I would have to jump start ?
- Ran out if fuel now won't start even after putting gas in,
- engine does not reduce speed when I apply the brake. I think it may be a throttle sensor but not sure
- where is the map sensor located
- Car turns over but dash says remove key. Security issue. I don't know what to do next.