replaced the control module with no change in condition. The light indicator show it has been switch, but the air still comes out of the defroster. Not very effective for air conditioning. Are we looking at the main computer under the hood or is there a motor that has malfunction and where would it be and how difficult is it to get to?
heater controls will not change from defrost to floor, vent,etc. on 2003 Lincoln Navigator
This week's top 10
Recent Lincoln Navigator Questions
- How to repair light tapping noise in valve cover area Tapping noise occurs when idling under 1000 RPM above 1200 RPM it goes away I tried engine cleaner oil cleaner no response
- Why wont my a/c cut off or g on low? It only stays on and stays high.
- How do you put the car in overdrive
- The A/C suddenly stopped working and now blows hot air from the front vents.
- Why is lift gate not opening ?