i am having problems with my heater front and rear and i changed the thermostat but it did not help. the dealer told me that the blend door motor could be bad but i think that it is a control valve. can you tell me where the front and rear heater control valves are located.
heater control valve location on 2001 Ford Expedition
1 more answer
7 answersNovember 09, 2010
1 answerDecember 22, 2010
1 answerOctober 12, 2009
2 answersApril 20, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Expedition Questions
- The rear side windows how do you close them?
- Truck has a hard time starting and once started white smoke comes from exhaust
- FUEL PUMP RELAY FUSE
- My transmission shifts really quick when accelerating, and shifts really slow
- I just recently changed the fuse box alternator fuse link and battery no start!
2001 Ford Expedition Estimates
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Rear ($245 - 342) in Sheep Ranch, CA
- AC Compressor Replacement ($572 - 712) in Newfolden, MN
- Sway Bar End Link Replacement - Rear ($110 - 147) in Chelsea, IA
- Transfer Case Fluid Replacement ($47 - 61) in Chariton, IA
- HVAC Blend Door Actuator Replacement ($598 - 785) in Pawnee, IL
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($136 - 206) in Maysville, WV