Heater control valve leaks from where metal part enters valve only when A/C or Heater is activated inside passenger compartment.
Heater control valve leaks on 1995 Ford Explorer
5 answersFebruary 13, 2009
1 answerJuly 26, 2015
3 answersMay 05, 2009
1 answerAugust 26, 2010
2 answersAugust 24, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- my explorer chokes out and cuts off everytime i give it gas. what could it be?
- What law firm is doing the Ford Explorer lawsuit for plastic radiation connect.
- If my Explorer jumps time could it take out all three cylinders on One bank at the same time
- Is it okay to run conventional oil in my Explorer V6 non ecoboost engine?
- squeaks like the belt is loose then dies starts right back up