Heater control valve leaks from where metal part enters valve only when A/C or Heater is activated inside passenger compartment.
Heater control valve leaks on 1995 Ford Explorer
1 answerJuly 26, 2015
5 answersFebruary 13, 2009
3 answersMay 05, 2009
1 answerAugust 26, 2010
2 answersAugust 24, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- She won't start, getting a low voltage reading.
- what causes power lock not to unlock with key or door panel switch
- What causes the speedometer roll back and stop working?
- thought fuel pump was bad so put new one in and still wont start
- had transmission coil pack changed and now when i put it in drive it dies