Hi. My heater only blows warm air. The heater control do not seem to work. Is there a fuse for this, and where is it located?
Heater control fuse on 1997 Ford Explorer
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by munkyrench ,
March 02, 2009
Have you checked to see if Autozone.com has that info? They have many repair manuals online for free!
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- fuel pump pressure problems
- What does it mean when it shows charging system service now on a 2017 Ford explo
- My 1998 ford exploer sport wont start after driven and shut off.30 mins it start
- How much does it cost to replace harmonic balance on 1999 Buick century custom
- what is the cost to repair all the timing belts in vehicle?
1997 Ford Explorer Estimates
- Oil Pressure Sensor Replacement ($82 - 127) in Lehigh, IA
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($387 - 497) in Enderlin, ND
- Coolant Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Brownsville, MN
- Steering Rack Replacement ($493 - 579) in Saulsbury, TN
- Cooling System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Van Horne, IA
- Trans Oil Cooler Line Replacement ($239 - 327) in Refugio, TX