my heater blows but no heat comes out the a/c works great but not heat. The temp guage is normal. there is no water on the inside of the car from the heatercore. fuses are good. cant figure out what is wrong
heater blows but no heat on 2003 Jeep Grand Cherokee
4 answersNovember 07, 2013
1 answerJanuary 06, 2010
1 answerJuly 23, 2015
3 answersNovember 22, 2010
1 answerNovember 24, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Jeep Grand Cherokee Questions
- how much does a transmission usually cost?
- Does the heater fan have a fuse? Where is it?
- Can I take the susp.lift of a 97' Grand Cherokee 4x4 and put it on my 95' 2wd?
- gauges & pw go off & on while driving security on lite on when above fails
- My remote opener just stopped working. It was working fine and then stopped.