heater blowing cool air and compressor running, defrost off on 1998 Buick LeSabre
This week's top 10
Recent Buick LeSabre Questions
- What causes the heat to blow out cold air?
- The car was running bad changed fuel filter,pump ,fuel pressure regulator ,egr ,
- Only cold air coming out of the vent and I'm leaking antifreeze?
- Heat/ A/C blower motor will not shut off even when ignition is turned off !
- What do you do when the engine service signal shows?
1998 Buick LeSabre Estimates
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($555 - 746) in White Haven, PA
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Rear ($304 - 565) in Randallstown, MD
- Power Steering Pump Replacement ($311 - 782) in Calhoun, GA
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($241 - 336) in Meansville, GA
- Trans Oil Cooler Line Replacement ($86 - 129) in Laurel, NY
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($173 - 201) in Mayetta, KS