The heat does not come on at all. The fan comes on and the temperature guage goes to the middle once the motor gets hot but no heat comes through the vents nothing but cold air.
heater blowing cold air on 2007 Dodge Charger
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by Johnny Mopar ,
November 05, 2010
You may have an A/C Control head or Blend air door actuator or door issue. I suggest you take your vehicle to your local dealership for inspection and diagnosis as they are best equipped to handle your concern.
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Charger Questions
- It makes a clicking sound when pressing on thr has pedal
- Does anyone knows if a Dodge Dart u connect will work on a 2013 Dodge Charger RT
- Has anyone had the dashboard start to pop off?
- My car cut off while driving. It will turn over but will not crank.
- How to replace washer fluid pump 2008 charger rt? Thanks for any help
2007 Dodge Charger Estimates
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($60 - 82) in Prospect Heights, IL
- Transfer Case Fluid Replacement ($60 - 92) in Johnston, RI
- 6,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Tornado, WV
- 84,000 Mile Service ($114 - 167) in Mosby, MT
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($67 - 87) in Cross Plains, WI
- Exhaust Muffler Replacement ($571 - 2,320) in Blackshear, GA