The heat does not come on at all. The fan comes on and the temperature guage goes to the middle once the motor gets hot but no heat comes through the vents nothing but cold air.
heater blowing cold air on 2007 Dodge Charger
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by Johnny Mopar ,
November 05, 2010
You may have an A/C Control head or Blend air door actuator or door issue. I suggest you take your vehicle to your local dealership for inspection and diagnosis as they are best equipped to handle your concern.
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Charger Questions
2007 Dodge Charger Estimates
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($67 - 134) in Prospect Heights, IL
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($62 - 100) in Johnston, RI
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Inner ($215 - 349) in Tornado, WV
- Oil and Filter Change ($27 - 61) in Mosby, MT
- Window Switch Replacement ($196 - 717) in Cross Plains, WI
- Window Switch Replacement ($136 - 180) in Blackshear, GA