Can not get hot air from heater even though temp guage reads normal.
Heater blowing cold air. on 2006 Chevrolet Silverado 1500
That is usually a flow problem, air flow or coolant flow with multiple possible causes for each problem such as a restricted heater core or temperature blend door actuator. If you would like it diagnosed and repaired just call Roy 757-456-0722 and let him know if you also need a FREE loaner vehicle while yours is being serviced.
2 answersOctober 19, 2011
Verified for the Chevrolet Silverado 1500198 reports
2 answersFebruary 22, 2011
0 answersNovember 14, 2014
1 answerMay 12, 2015
- 2006 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Repair and Maintenance
- 2006 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Maintenance Schedule
- 2006 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Problems(23)
- 2006 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Repair Estimates
- 2006 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Q&A(127)
- 2006 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Recalls(3)
- 2006 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Shops
- 2006 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Reviews(7)
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Questions
- i left my key on when i changed battery, truck turns over but no spark
- My tail brake lights don't work but the one on the cab does.
- Was running sluggish for a day.will not start turns over has gas in the oil
- Easily broken inside door handle = 'Escape Hazard' condition! Class action suit?
- right turn signal lites on not working switch bulbs from left to find out which
2006 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Estimates
- 60,000 Mile Service ($470 - 651) in Grapevine, AR
- Vacuum Pump Replacement ($245 - 455) in Paramus, NJ
- Brake Shoe Replacement ($210 - 363) in Muleshoe, TX
- 85,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Newhope, AR
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($775 - 1,110) in Freehold, NY
- Engine Mount Replacement ($230 - 273) in Saint Clair, PA