hello, i recently noticed the heater blower switch under the dash gets hot after turning on the blower and I even saw sparks at the base of connection. I am assuming I have to repalce the harness switch all together? I found out about this after noticing a faint cable burning odor while air was on. i wonder if this was a factory problem?
heater blower switch on 1994 Ford Tempo
Asked by for the 1994 Ford Tempo
0 answersOctober 14, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Tempo Questions
- Knocking noise from motor except when in neutral
- How to install a belt without a ac compressed and how do I put a ac on
- Car won't stay running. As soon as I put the car in gear it dies
- The car does not start when you turn the key the instrument panel comes on .
- how do I replace my thermostat in my car.
1994 Ford Tempo Estimates
- Strut Replacement - Rear ($300 - $414) in Hillsdale, NJ
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement ($201 - $319) in Erin, NY
- Head Gasket Replacement ($615 - $880) in Basile, LA
- Windshield Washer Pump Replacement ($70 - $102) in Ojo Feliz, NM
- Power Steering System Leak Inspection ($44 - $56) in Nehawka, NE
- Stabilizer Bar Link Kit Replacement ($52 - $67) in Warren, OR