hello, i recently noticed the heater blower switch under the dash gets hot after turning on the blower and I even saw sparks at the base of connection. I am assuming I have to repalce the harness switch all together? I found out about this after noticing a faint cable burning odor while air was on. i wonder if this was a factory problem?
heater blower switch on 1994 Ford Tempo
0 answersOctober 14, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Tempo Questions
- How to install a belt without a ac compressed and how do I put a ac on
- Car won't stay running. As soon as I put the car in gear it dies
- The car does not start when you turn the key the instrument panel comes on .
- how do I replace my thermostat in my car.
- My car has been chugging and stalling going up hill. Now it was parked on a steep downhill and wasn't started for a few days. It has fuel ten gallons in it. Fuel gauge didn't work so keep track. It wants to start but won't turn over
1994 Ford Tempo Estimates
- 96,000 Mile Service ($141 - 205) in Hillsdale, NJ
- 138,000 Mile Service ($115 - 171) in Erin, NY
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Basile, LA
- 72,000 Mile Service ($141 - 205) in Ojo Feliz, NM
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($191 - 234) in Nehawka, NE
- Fuel Evaporative Canister Replacement ($187 - 196) in Warren, OR