The heater blower motor stays running even after i shut the car off.I had to pull the blower fuse out to get it to stop.So for now able to drive but no fan for heat or air conditioning.A friend tells me to replace the blower motor but it can get expensive doing a repair by process of elimination.So whats your advise on this problem?
Heater blower motor stays running. on 1998 Mercedes-Benz SLK230
1 answerMay 16, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz SLK230 Questions
- Clogged Exhaust System Loses Power At 60Km.
- My MB SLK230 is a hard top convertible. When the top is down and I hit a bump hard the hard top switch starts blinking and beeping.
- I use a battery-tender 24/7 to keep battery charged but after driving 25-30 miles it will not start if turned off.
- DOES NOT HAVE MUCH POWER RUNS BETTER WITH SUPERCHARGER UNPLUGED HOW DO I KNOW IF IT IS BAD
- R & R instrument cluster to fix now START ERROR only runs for a second