The heater blower motor stays running even after i shut the car off.I had to pull the blower fuse out to get it to stop.So for now able to drive but no fan for heat or air conditioning.A friend tells me to replace the blower motor but it can get expensive doing a repair by process of elimination.So whats your advise on this problem?
Heater blower motor stays running. on 1998 Mercedes-Benz SLK230
1 answerMay 16, 2014
- How to Fix Your Brakes
- 1998 Mercedes-Benz SLK230 Repair and Maintenance
- 1998 Mercedes-Benz SLK230 Maintenance Schedule
- 1998 Mercedes-Benz SLK230 Problems(24)
- 1998 Mercedes-Benz SLK230 Repair Estimates
- 1998 Mercedes-Benz SLK230 Q&A(53)
- 1998 Mercedes-Benz SLK230 Recalls(1)
- 1998 Mercedes-Benz SLK230 Shops
- 1998 Mercedes-Benz SLK230 Reviews(3)
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz SLK230 Questions
- I found this beauty for about $7000! 138,000 Mi on it. Is that too many miles?
- where do I get my vario roof repaired
- when I press the gas there is a delay in acceleration any ideas???
- No high beam, horn doesn't work, camshaft timing error
- Intermittent working speed & tach, temp., fuel, everything else works?
1998 Mercedes-Benz SLK230 Estimates
- Maintenance Service A ($91 - 162) in Raleigh, ND
- Radiator Fan Motor Replacement ($231 - 345) in Poulan, GA
- Steering Rack Replacement ($2,036 - 2,811) in Richfield, PA
- ABS System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Hancock, MD
- Horn Replacement ($137 - 154) in North Ridgeville, OH
- Parking Brake Shoe Replacement ($327 - 403) in Farmdale, OH