Hi, my regular shop diagnosed a fan issue - the heater blower motor assembly needs replacement as the shaft is bent. Should this cost about $900? Their est. included a new VW part - is a cheaper aftermarket assembly a bad idea? Their labor est. is many hours - is this correct? If this is really a complicated job, should I consider taking it to a dealer(closest is serveral hours away!)? Thanks, JRP
heater blower motor replacement on 2001 Volkswagen EuroVan
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen EuroVan Questions
- Driving along all of a sudden , car not in gear, I give it has , no power .
- On hot days the engine will barely come back on after stopping for gas.
- I cannot find where the coolant level check is in the engine, or where I would add coolant if I needed to.
- Looking to sell 2001 Eurovan, with broken front axle, passed smog recently.
- Where are the timing marks for the timing belt? I have a audi 2.5L 5cyl. engine.