Hi, my regular shop diagnosed a fan issue - the heater blower motor assembly needs replacement as the shaft is bent. Should this cost about $900? Their est. included a new VW part - is a cheaper aftermarket assembly a bad idea? Their labor est. is many hours - is this correct? If this is really a complicated job, should I consider taking it to a dealer(closest is serveral hours away!)? Thanks, JRP
heater blower motor replacement on 2001 Volkswagen EuroVan
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen EuroVan Questions
- Is this the same engine 2.5L as the 2.5L in the Rialta?
- How to replace the headlight
- my question: my digital dash quite working as well as fuel pump how do I trouble
- Headlights will not come on however park lights do, could it be the switch itsel
- Driving along all of a sudden , car not in gear, I give it has , no power .
2001 Volkswagen EuroVan Estimates
- Brake Shoe Replacement ($201 - 279) in Saint Helens, OR
- Oil Pump Replacement ($528 - 916) in Cathedral City, CA
- Starter Replacement ($390 - 549) in Tennyson, TX
- Fuel Filter Change ($68 - 110) in Palisades, NY
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($482 - 540) in Newport, ME
- Engine Mount Replacement ($296 - 318) in Valley, AL