Hi, my regular shop diagnosed a fan issue - the heater blower motor assembly needs replacement as the shaft is bent. Should this cost about $900? Their est. included a new VW part - is a cheaper aftermarket assembly a bad idea? Their labor est. is many hours - is this correct? If this is really a complicated job, should I consider taking it to a dealer(closest is serveral hours away!)? Thanks, JRP
heater blower motor replacement on 2001 Volkswagen EuroVan
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen EuroVan Questions
- Is this the same engine 2.5L as the 2.5L in the Rialta?
- How to replace the headlight
- my question: my digital dash quite working as well as fuel pump how do I trouble
- Headlights will not come on however park lights do, could it be the switch itsel
- Driving along all of a sudden , car not in gear, I give it has , no power .
2001 Volkswagen EuroVan Estimates
- Thermostat Replacement ($110 - 159) in Saint Helens, OR
- 130,000 Mile Service ($102 - 179) in Cathedral City, CA
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($257 - 358) in Tennyson, TX
- 82,500 Mile Service ($58 - 124) in Palisades, NY
- Torsion Bar Replacement ($433 - 468) in Newport, ME
- Windshield Washer Fluid Pump Replacement ($98 - 119) in Valley, AL