My heater fan is not working and I need to changed the blower motor. Where is it located?
heater blower motor location on 1997 Buick LeSabre
2 answersNovember 19, 2010
1 answerAugust 16, 2011
1 answerJuly 28, 2011
1 answerMarch 02, 2012
1 answerFebruary 07, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Buick LeSabre Questions
- What causes the heat to blow out cold air?
- The car was running bad changed fuel filter,pump ,fuel pressure regulator ,egr ,
- Only cold air coming out of the vent and I'm leaking antifreeze?
- Heat/ A/C blower motor will not shut off even when ignition is turned off !
- What do you do when the engine service signal shows?
1997 Buick LeSabre Estimates
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in South Cairo, NY
- Heater Control Valve Replacement ($119 - 162) in Waterford, OH
- Battery Replacement ($173 - 213) in Warren, MI
- Brake Shoe Replacement, Resurface Drums ($224 - 321) in Linneus, MO
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($270 - 328) in Belgium, WI
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($422 - 450) in Outing, MN