The "cage" on the blower motor sounds like it's rubbing on something or somthing has gotten into the housing causing the rub. How do I get at the blower motor? There is'nt alot of room in the in engine compartment. I see an indent in the blower covering that states to cut here.
Heater blower motor. on 1996 Pontiac Grand Am
Verified for the Pontiac Grand Am77 reports
2 answersNovember 08, 2009
2 answersAugust 06, 2013
1 answerDecember 01, 2010
2 answersDecember 10, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Grand Am Questions
- Where is the actuator for changing it to the defrost mode located?
- Why does it sound like muffler fell off but under the hood?
- Have a button for overdrive bit when I push it in or let itout doesn'tseemtowork
- Key placed in ignition switch but nothing is turning at all what's going on
- Went to start car and key won't turn inside ignition switch tried everything
1996 Pontiac Grand Am Estimates
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($435 - 521) in Deedsville, IN
- Manual Transmission Fluid Change ($76 - 128) in Bartelso, IL
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($95 - 136) in Voss, TX
- Oil Pan Reseal - Engine ($290 - 418) in Gilbert, MN
- Exhaust Muffler Replacement ($664 - 948) in New Church, VA
- Brake Light Switch Replacement ($56 - 69) in Spencerville, IN