I installed a heater blower motor in my 300sl. And the motor only blows on the lower speed. When i first installed it the motor blew on all speeds. After five minutes in only blows on the first speed..
heater blower motor on 1990 Mercedes-Benz 300SL
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by dandd ,
June 06, 2010
There is a blower motor speed module that controls the speed of the blower motor , I would inspect that. The wires from the blower motor get power and ground from that component.
Verified for the Mercedes-Benz 300SL7 reports
This week's top 10
1990 Mercedes-Benz 300SL Estimates
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($422 - 2,176) in Tillamook, OR
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Port Clinton, PA
- Radiator Replacement ($787 - 1,208) in Palmdale, CA
- Ignition Wire Set Replacement ($246 - 484) in Winterville, NC
- Engine Mount Replacement ($448 - 490) in West Springfield, PA
- Noise Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in Montour, IA