I installed a heater blower motor in my 300sl. And the motor only blows on the lower speed. When i first installed it the motor blew on all speeds. After five minutes in only blows on the first speed..
heater blower motor on 1990 Mercedes-Benz 300SL
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by dandd ,
June 06, 2010
There is a blower motor speed module that controls the speed of the blower motor , I would inspect that. The wires from the blower motor get power and ground from that component.
Verified for the Mercedes-Benz 300SL7 reports
This week's top 10
1990 Mercedes-Benz 300SL Estimates
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($246 - 333) in Tillamook, OR
- Clutch Replacement ($1,246 - 1,659) in Port Clinton, PA
- Thermostat Replacement ($128 - 179) in Palmdale, CA
- Tire Rotation ($26 - 34) in Winterville, NC
- Brake Light Switch Replacement ($89 - 105) in West Springfield, PA
- Window Switch Replacement ($132 - 159) in Montour, IA