blower motor only works on low and high. How can i fix it to work on all 4 speeds?
heater blower motor on 2005 Chevrolet Malibu
Verified for the Chevrolet Malibu126 reports
1 answerMarch 24, 2015
1 answerMarch 19, 2013
1 answerAugust 05, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Malibu Questions
- Sent 2 prev. questions re "oil" in overflow tank. Rec. 2 replies.
- how do I get all four turn signals to start working again?
- none of my signal lights work, how do I fix that?
- Why does the fan run after I shut the car off. I have been running the A/C more
- why won't car start after replacing rear hub assembly with ABS?