Speeds 1,2,3, and 4 went out gradually over a period of time. Have a problem with leaves and acorns falling into grille.
heater blower fan works 0n 5 speed only. How can I fix this problem? on 2003 Chevrolet Malibu
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Malibu Questions
- My car sounds a lot louder than it should when I first start it? Please help!
- I Change the airflow sensor & The map sensor.On my Chevy Malibu 2006.
- How do I know if my fuel pump went or if it is the the rack and piston?
- How to fix backlighting on the instrument panel where the gas gauge is?
- all my guages stopped working other than the rpm guage and spedometer
2003 Chevrolet Malibu Estimates
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($420 - 489) in Luling, TX
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($268 - 603) in Kensett, IA
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Nutrioso, AZ
- AC Recharge ($200 - 276) in Loleta, CA
- Horn Replacement ($104 - 243) in Green Camp, OH
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($165 - 228) in Roberts, WI