Heater fan will not work in any position. The Resistor was replaced a year ago and was working fine, until now. The fuses appear to be good.
Heater / Blower Fan won't work. on 2001 Dodge Dakota
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Dakota Questions
- oil gauge drops after a short time running then starts ticking.
- the rpms and odometer go all the way down and sometimes shuts off
- Truck has no pick up when accelerating.
- Start and idle at 200 to 300 rpm but when under load it stalls or pops 95magnum6
- When braking or even stopped truck acts like gas peddle is pressed to the floor.