Heater blower stopped working. Would work when it felt like it. not getting power to switch and the fuses are good and the relays are also good.
Heater blower fan doesn't work. on 2004 Kia Sedona
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Sedona Questions
- What could be causing my van to not have heat ?
- could not get my shifter out of park looked up solution had to override the esc
- kia turns over but wont start
- Engine runs fine wont drive forward or back when i put in gear suddenly
- I'm having to add coolant almost daily. I see water coming from the tailpipe!
2004 Kia Sedona Estimates
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($142 - 238) in Havana, IL
- 30,000 Mile Service ($146 - 228) in Clanton, AL
- AC Condenser Replacement ($499 - 590) in Redfield, KS
- Power Steering Pump Replacement ($335 - 437) in Ubly, MI
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($534 - 600) in Green Camp, OH
- Fuel Tank Replacement ($648 - 747) in Lantry, SD