My blower motor quit working and I have pulled the motor and checked it (its good). i have change the resistor and the relay switch. Oh yeah the fuses are fine as well
heater blower on 2005 Chevrolet Equinox
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Equinox Questions
- what does it mean when a yellow electrical light pops up when driving
- my engine light is on and the automatic starter will not work.
- code P2165 came up no power, idles rough and stability trek
- Battery is not dead but car will not turn over. Will not even open doors
- Am I able to pull the rear drive shaft and still be able to drive the car?
2005 Chevrolet Equinox Estimates
- 30,000 Mile Service ($76 - 138) in Laurel, MT
- 112,500 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Athol, KS
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($614 - 710) in Jessie, ND
- 75,000 Mile Service ($76 - 138) in Auxier, KY
- Drive Axle Assembly Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Colonial Heights, VA
- Drive Belt Idler Pulley Replacement ($130 - 221) in Gypsum, KS