1999 dodge intrepid.heater/ac fan motor speed will fluctuate while on the same speed setting.sometimes fan won't run ,even when i first start the fan,then it starts by itself,runs,then stops. when the fan turns off ,it won,t run on any speed setting.
heater blower on 1999 Dodge Intrepid
1 answerOctober 27, 2010
1 answerFebruary 01, 2010
1 answerJanuary 02, 2014
2 answersMay 08, 2011
1 answerDecember 09, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Intrepid Questions
- While driving my car cut off, now it won't start. Any suggestions on what it is
- gas leak smell around the fuel injector
- When turning the key on dashboard lights wont cut on only the oil light
- how many shop hours to make these repairs. think he is padding hours.
- I have to floor the pedal to get up to 50 mph, then ck engine light comes on