1999 dodge intrepid.heater/ac fan motor speed will fluctuate while on the same speed setting.sometimes fan won't run ,even when i first start the fan,then it starts by itself,runs,then stops. when the fan turns off ,it won,t run on any speed setting.
heater blower on 1999 Dodge Intrepid
1 answerOctober 27, 2010
1 answerFebruary 01, 2010
1 answerJanuary 02, 2014
2 answersMay 08, 2011
1 answerDecember 09, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Intrepid Questions
- My car is over heating The water pump and thermostat hoses have been replaced
- Would a 2005 Dodge Intrepid steering knuckle work on a 2000 Intrepid???
- it died on acceleration now its running ruff not throwing codes and i checked spark plugs still good what could it be
- What vehicles have interchangeable parts especially headlights with a 1997 dodge intrepid
- error p1391code ckp or cmp sensor intermittent