1999 dodge intrepid.heater/ac fan motor speed will fluctuate while on the same speed setting.sometimes fan won't run ,even when i first start the fan,then it starts by itself,runs,then stops. when the fan turns off ,it won,t run on any speed setting.
heater blower on 1999 Dodge Intrepid
1 answerOctober 27, 2010
1 answerFebruary 01, 2010
1 answerJanuary 02, 2014
2 answersMay 08, 2011
1 answerDecember 09, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Intrepid Questions
- What is causing my air conditioner to make a squealing noise?
- The trunk lid is very heavy and slams shut. How do I prevent this?
- Why does the passenger side front wheel make a thumping noise while driving.
- What is causing my car to overheat if I have enough coolant?
- If my transmission fluid starts to leak, what could be unplugged or broken?