need new heater blend door replacement and need estimate on this. a/c does not work and heat, outside air vents-all blow hot air when set at any temp. Luther Ford in Fargo, ND said this replacement will fix all those problems and was quoted $500-550 for repair-part to be ordered.
heater blend door on 2001 Ford Taurus
2 answersOctober 30, 2012
1 answerJune 01, 2011
2 answersApril 09, 2009
2 answersJuly 22, 2013
2 answersMay 23, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Taurus Questions
- Why are my hoses inflamed
- we had to replace our battery and now my auxiliary wont work, says "no aux"
- I have 93 Ford Taurus, anyone know why not getting power through ignition module
- Driving down road, came to a stop and car made a squealing sound...sound not run
- air conditioner no cold air blown fuse got a code from autozone P1633