REcently I was trying to use the heater in my car and the knob will not move past the middle setting. I try and push it to the heat side, but it will bounce right back to the middle. as of yesterday the top knob controling the air flow (where it is directed) is doing the same thing.... I'm pretty sure I'm going to have to take off the panel but does anyone know how big a project this is or any ideas about how to go about it? Thanks.
Heater and air control knobs on 1990 Toyota Corolla
2 answersJanuary 12, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Corolla Questions
- The car doesn't start . Just a clicking noise.
- 1998 Toyota Corolla seat belt light flashes although seat belt locked in.
- hard start in the morning
- While I was driving, steering wheel and brake pedal has locked, all of a sudden.
- Drivers side headlights do not work, light bulbs, fuses look good, what else?