REcently I was trying to use the heater in my car and the knob will not move past the middle setting. I try and push it to the heat side, but it will bounce right back to the middle. as of yesterday the top knob controling the air flow (where it is directed) is doing the same thing.... I'm pretty sure I'm going to have to take off the panel but does anyone know how big a project this is or any ideas about how to go about it? Thanks.
Heater and air control knobs on 1990 Toyota Corolla
2 answersJanuary 12, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Corolla Questions
- just had tuneup it run's fine on road but come to stop it start's sputter,dies
- I just brought a battery for my car a month ago, and my car still wont start?
- why my car wont start
- I have a 1989 Toyota Corolla AE92 model what brand distributor would be in it.
- I plugged my scanner into my cars computer nothing happend
1990 Toyota Corolla Estimates
- EGR Valve Replacement ($369 - 507) in Ramona, OK
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Anderson, CA
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Quitman, GA
- Power Steering Pump Replacement ($386 - 571) in Tarkio, MO
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($30 - 272) in Creedmoor, NC
- Power Steering System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Lawrenceville, VA