REcently I was trying to use the heater in my car and the knob will not move past the middle setting. I try and push it to the heat side, but it will bounce right back to the middle. as of yesterday the top knob controling the air flow (where it is directed) is doing the same thing.... I'm pretty sure I'm going to have to take off the panel but does anyone know how big a project this is or any ideas about how to go about it? Thanks.
Heater and air control knobs on 1990 Toyota Corolla
2 answersJanuary 12, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Corolla Questions
- AC short or connection issue? Blows super cold and panel lights are on...
- Do I need to change my timing belt/chain at 60k miles?
- the starter is redounding fast but won't push through runing the enginewhen
- battery and starter are working but won't start
- right front brake locks up even after pump/controller & caliper hose replaced +