When heat is on the blower works well, but after warming up, the air coming out is luke warm or cold. Engine temperature around 180 degrees. Seems as engine gets warmer, air coming out of heater gets cooler
Heater after running does not produce hot air. Blower works fine on 2001 Buick LeSabre
This week's top 10
Recent Buick LeSabre Questions
- What causes the heat to blow out cold air?
- The car was running bad changed fuel filter,pump ,fuel pressure regulator ,egr ,
- Only cold air coming out of the vent and I'm leaking antifreeze?
- Heat/ A/C blower motor will not shut off even when ignition is turned off !
- What do you do when the engine service signal shows?
2001 Buick LeSabre Estimates
- AC Condenser Replacement ($391 - 562) in Marcella, AR
- 97,500 Mile Service ($370 - 509) in Ninde, VA
- Heater Core Replacement ($379 - 573) in Jones, LA
- Spark Plug Replacement ($168 - 231) in Boxborough, MA
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($2,030 - 2,073) in Stowell, TX
- Drive Belt Idler Pulley Replacement ($85 - 98) in Galena Park, TX