I have a 98 intrigue that has a malfunctioning heater/ac. The driver's side will only blow heated air and passenger side only ac air. It has a dual climate control unit. This problem occurs regardless of the mode setting or temperature settings. All fuses are intact and good. Thinking a diverter door or motor not functioning properly. Any ideas/ fixes?
heater ac problem on 1998 Oldsmobile Intrigue
2 answersDecember 09, 2009
2 answersAugust 02, 2010
3 answersDecember 06, 2012
1 answerFebruary 15, 2011
2 answersJune 25, 2011
- 1998 Oldsmobile Intrigue Repair and Maintenance
- 1998 Oldsmobile Intrigue Maintenance Schedule
- 1998 Oldsmobile Intrigue Problems(19)
- 1998 Oldsmobile Intrigue Repair Estimates
- 1998 Oldsmobile Intrigue Q&A(104)
- 1998 Oldsmobile Intrigue Recalls(6)
- 1998 Oldsmobile Intrigue Shops
- 1998 Oldsmobile Intrigue Reviews(5)
This week's top 10
Recent Oldsmobile Intrigue Questions
- My Blower isn't working. THE MOTOR CLICKS ON BUT NO AIR
- My air conditioner won't take charge.i have COPD SO IM BASICALLY A SHUT IN.. SSD
- My fan won't work.
- Why my car is cranking but not starting it wants to start bit just doesn't go.
- Also when I turn off air or heater the temp gage rises to 1/2 way mark or slightly above, it has never went above 3/4. Is that normal? It is fine as long as air or heat runs.