1998 Oldsmobile Intrigue Q&A

1998 Oldsmobile Intrigue Question: heater ac problem

I have a 98 intrigue that has a malfunctioning heater/ac. The driver's side will only blow heated air and passenger side only ac air. It has a dual climate control unit. This problem occurs regardless of the mode setting or temperature settings. All fuses are intact and good. Thinking a diverter door or motor not functioning properly. Any ideas/ fixes? -
ls mode door. you need to find out why first. does it have power?? is there anything restricting its movement?? these questions must be answered before you replace the motor. Roy -
Bought new in 2000. Great car except have had trouble with interior cabin moisture since day one. No cabin filter (my understanding was an option in 2000 and I do not have). No visible water or ...
When I use either the air conditioner or heater I get a very loud vibration/noise. It still heats or cools, but so loud it can be heard outside of the car. What is this? I tend not to use it exc...
blower on ac/heater would work sometimes. the last and final time it went out it was on high and blowing cold ac and it all the sudden started to fade and quit working.