my heater and ac blows from all vents at once and not very well the fan blows you can hear that
heater ac control on 1992 Chevrolet S10 Blazer
1 answer 1 comment
ANSWER by munkyrench ,
August 26, 2009
Hey did you ever resolve the issue with the airflow out of the vents?
- 1992 Chevrolet S10 Blazer Repair and Maintenance
- 1992 Chevrolet S10 Blazer Maintenance Schedule
- 1992 Chevrolet S10 Blazer Problems(15)
- 1992 Chevrolet S10 Blazer Repair Estimates
- 1992 Chevrolet S10 Blazer Q&A(24)
- 1992 Chevrolet S10 Blazer Recalls
- 1992 Chevrolet S10 Blazer Shops
- 1992 Chevrolet S10 Blazer Reviews(2)
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet S10 Blazer Questions
- Airbag light comes on stays on for a while then goes off .
- Have a problem my blazer runs great til it warms up, then when come to a stop it act like its missing and wants to die, I changed EGR but that didnt help.please need some help,thank you!!
- waterpump just loose where hooks to fan by the radiator, car sounds like it will die when stopped, like its over heated. but its not over heated. friend said it"s water pump , but I am doubtful, can you give me an answer what it might be.
1992 Chevrolet S10 Blazer Estimates
- 75,000 Mile Service ($150 - 216) in Concan, TX
- Automatic Transmission Fluid Change ($139 - 180) in Mammoth Lakes, CA
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Black Oak, AR
- Brake Shoe Replacement, Resurface Drums ($237 - 306) in Akron, AL
- Windshield Wiper Arm Replacement ($62 - 69) in Northome, MN
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($501 - 537) in Ong, NE