tap motor housing will start working at very low speed.
heater a/c blower motor not working on 1993 Chevrolet Corvette
0 answersSeptember 06, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Corvette Questions
- why does my 2017 GS vette shift very hard when cold from 1st to 2nd paddle shift
- What size are the bolts that hold the electric cooling fan to the radiator?
- My radio is a delco bose. I have very low sound at full vol on left frt & rear.
- headers on an alum heads, and harmonic balancer problems, and what other problem
- Check engine light on,checked by mechanic.#24 No vehicle speed signal received .