the front blows clod while the rear blows warm.
heater on 2007 Chevrolet Uplander
2 answersJanuary 08, 2011
1 answerFebruary 16, 2015
1 answerNovember 30, 2010
0 answersNovember 05, 2014
2 answersOctober 19, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Uplander Questions
- does my car have an anti-thief device, trying to install auto starter
- alarm sounds when in gear.
- Some times my radio stays on after Ishut the van off and open the door I mean it
- abs lite was on. replaced right front sensor.lite still on sometimes.
- There is a plug by the passenger side head lamp that is not plugged to anything?
2007 Chevrolet Uplander Estimates
- Ball Joint Replacement - Lower ($143 - 254) in Gibsonia, PA
- Heater Hose Replacement ($142 - 210) in Anaconda, MT
- Oil Pressure Sensor Replacement ($76 - 95) in Langley, WA
- Engine Coolant Temperature Sensor Replacement ($207 - 266) in Southworth, WA
- Horn Replacement ($136 - 154) in Maidens, VA
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($728 - 917) in Dillon, MT